The Compassion Institute is a powerful global advocate for compassion education.
The primary program activities of the Compassion Institute are:
1) Continued expansion and improvement of the Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT) © course.
2) Supporting and uniting a growing international community of teachers, students, and alumni of CCT™ through a strong online presence as well as community events.
3) Using these platforms to build public awareness of the benefits of compassion education.
4) Development of specialized programs and modules designed for a variety of different industries, cultures, or languages.
5) Providing grants for certified CCT™ teachers to offer courses for free or reduced cost in underserved communities, as part of an initiative called the Compassion Corps℠.