Join our team!
There are currently no open positions. Thank you for your interest.
Program Associate, Health and Systems Transformation
Estimated start date: August 1, 2022
Location: Remote, United States required, California preferred
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Job type: Full time
Compensation: $40,000 – $60,000
We are seeking an incredibly organized and mission-driven individual to join our growing and dynamic Health and Systems Transformation Programs. You will be joining a small but mighty team coordinating the operations of our work with multiple institutional partners ranging from community health centers, universities, government agencies, and international organizations. You will work closely with and report to the Program Manager and Program Director of Health and Systems Transformation. This is a full-time position.
- Motivated and mission-driven; Thrives on supporting and collaborating in remote teams to facilitate mission-driven programmatic work.
- Extremely attentive to detail while simultaneously skilled at holding the big picture of where partnerships and programs are headed long term.
- Organization is second nature; Can track multiple projects at the same time.
- Is tech savvy and enjoys collaboratively finding solutions to problems in order to support the smooth running of operations in service of program outcomes.
Compassion Institute is a global leader in compassion education and advocacy. As a growing U.S.-registered nonprofit, our mission is to advance compassion as a guiding principle and active force to foster a more caring world. We develop and deliver programs for individuals and organizations designed to promote personal and societal well-being. We operationalize the mission by bringing secular compassion-based training and organizational development services to industries critical to a healthy society, including health, education, law enforcement, and social services.
Our signature program, Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT), was first developed at Stanford University in 2008 by highly respected leaders in compassion education, contemplative practice, psychology, and contemplative and compassion science. The program has been the subject of numerous research studies over the last decade, demonstrating its value in meeting many of the challenges of modern life.
- Carry out tasks across the Health and Systems Transformation Programs – including administrative, event planning, marketing, and other tasks crucial to the smooth running of projects.
- Support coordination with partners and contractors on operational matters, as needed.
- Report to and work closely with the Program Manager and Program Director in service of the mission and programs.
- Responsibilities may evolve as needed.