Online Compassion Cultivation Training with William Thiele
Mar 21, 2021 – May 09, 2021
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Central
CCT is a multi-week personal and professional development course designed at Stanford University’s Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education and taught around the world by Certified Facilitators. The program includes practical tools and exercises designed to enhance your awareness, compassion, and resilience.
CCT will support you to improve your relationships with friends, family, clients, patients, staff, and coworkers.
You’ll walk away from each CCT class with tools and practices you can immediately put to work. CCT will help you:
- Improve awareness
- Increase connection to others
- Decrease the distress you may feel in difficult situations
CCT is a two-hour weekly class that includes:
- Large and small group discussions to share learning experiences
- Guided meditation to improve awareness
- Listening and communication exercises to build compassionate interactions
You’ll also have daily homework of one guided meditation per day and informal practices to try as you go about your day.
I serve as founding spiritual director of the School for Contemplative Living, certified CCT teacher, adjunct faculty at Loyola University, group facilitator for Pace Groups Inc. and author of Monks in the World.